Jun 22, 2009

Team Adams...Regina and Alphanso

Regina and Alphanso's Love Story...
As told to us by Regina:

How Team Adams became “Team Adams”

There are a couple of variations to this story…it depends on who’s telling it!
Round I
Back in 2003 after completing my sophomore year in college, I went to field training in San Antonio, TX. When I arrived CTA Alphanso Adams was the first person I saw. However, over the course of the next month we never had an opportunity to say one word to each other. We were both going to be officers in the United States Air Force and that summer we just happened to be at the same place at the same time…pure coincidence.
Round II
Three years later I received my first assignment: to Robins AFB. Since I was new to the area, I was invited to a luncheon to meet some of the other young officers on base. After filling my plate up with fried chicken and macaroni and cheese I sat down. Guess who was sitting in front of me? Alphanso Adams! Was this a sign? This time we took the opportunity to engage in small talk.
Round III
A couple of months later, we saw each other again at lunch. When I arrived back at the office, I had an e-mail from Alphanso. That was the beginning! We started talking on the phone, hanging out, and developing a strong friendship. As time went on, our relationship blossomed. We realized how well we complement each other, and how we make a great team…Team Adams!

In the spring, Emma Steinmetz Photography shot beautiful engagement portraits of Regina and Alphanso. (I mean how could we not; they are one hot couple!) We had a great time with them at Atlantic Station in Midtown. Here are some of our favorite shots.




No comments:

Post a Comment